The Global Health Data Management knowledge exchange hub steering committe guide the development of this space and also provide expert input as members of this growing community of practice.
Their purpose is:
- To build the community of practice of data managers by promoting the sharing of experiences, processes and methods through the Global Health Data Management knowledge-sharing hub.
- To set strategic direction for the knowledge-sharing hub by agreeing priorities and programmes of work, to be developed and delivered by the hub coordinator.
- To engage with the wider data sharing and data management community and invite contributions from this community.
- To contribute to the knowledge-sharing hub where feasible and applicable, for example in the form of blog posts, articles and webinars.
- To raise the profile of the knowledge-sharing hub by promoting the hub through other networks.
- To review progress and provide accurate feedback on the hub against the strategy and as advised by the hub coordinator.