Hello and welcome to the Global Health Data Management Network.
This is a free network (register yourself here) for all data managers with an interest in clinical research. This community area is managed by Data Managers - Lyndsey who is part of the ERGO group and Naomi who is based at MORU .
Following Naomi's incredible research (SWOT analysis - stay tuned link to follow) into all of the avaliable data capture systems out there. We identified a need to create a one stop shop where data managers can find and share all kinds of interesting data management stuff. With your help we aim to share the following:
- Template case report forms, data management plans and data SOPs.
- Decision tree application to help data newbies, novice investigators or data managers who may need a helping hand to work out the best data capture system to suit their clinical study needs.
- Repository containing up to date data management guidelines, regulations, courses and training materials.
- Super friendly discussion forums to mull over data management issues and blogs for informal data related chats All inputs and comments must be professional and pertinent. Any posts of a commercial nature that are not relevant to our users will be removed.
- Access to a storage platform to securely store and share clinical research datasets.